illuminated Emotions illuminated Emotions

I feel this beat.

I really like this beat a lot. Beat is ill my man. Keep doign what your doing.

A bump and a Drive by (NSFW) A bump and a Drive by (NSFW)

Beat is ill but..

The beginning was like.. ughh what? haha but good beat to do anything to. 9/10!

laytons responds:

its the same beat as another one of my songs, but with the intro. Its just funny. i'm not racist. My friends just like rapping about stupid stuff on beats. like drugs and being white.

Vibin' Vibin'

Ayee.

I'm feeling this beat. A little simple, but still ill. Keep doing what your doing man! 4/5 in my book!

laytons responds:

thanks man. i learn more every time i create something

whiz banga whiz banga

Too simple.

It literally sounds like shit. An ongoing fart for 11 minutes. Smh. We both know you can do better than this. (: <3

Goh-Akumi responds:

and it literally sounds like you have never given constructive criticism in your life.

HELLLLL HELLLLL

No, Just No.

This was just... no. Like tha'ts not hell, that's being trapped inside a vaccum for the rest of your life lol. :/ You could do better. Keep at it though. Too bizarre, hell isn't bizzarre it's freaky. This was just like, ughh what? You know what i mean? Anyways keep at it bro. Best of luck.

gobamnit responds:

Well, that's just down right discouraging.

Foaming Discharge Foaming Discharge

Sweeeet

I liked it, especially the "time for some bass" and the dubstep effect kicks in. The beginning was someone dry, but you saved it. 4/5 my man.

Acidmittens - stranger Acidmittens - stranger

Interesting.

I liked the beginning, very chill, but as it continued to play, it was as if the chillness got destroyed by all of the other instruments you tried implementing that ultimately ended up sounding bad. Love the intro, the rest, eh not so much. But keep working at it bro! Peacee